Saturday, January 2, 2010

SMOOTHIE LOVE!

This is the original recipe/website that inspired my family to start drinking green smoothies.
I have the book and I love the ideas in it... but, me and my boys have really mastered the way we like it.
Here is our smoothie recipe!


My preferred ingredients:
Banana
Orange/Grapefruit or the fresh juice of these fruits
Fruit from Costco's frozen fruit mix (strawberries, peaches, pineapple,melon)
Frozen blueberries (another Costco buy)
Spinach (LOTS)
Water





































Blend. Enjoy!

I blend mine up individually in our Magic Bullet. I am just saying... I LOVE this machine! Everyone has a color (I am yellow... its my signature color!) But this way, I am not making a huge batch in the blender, hoping everyone likes it the same way AND I am only messing 3 cups, not 3 cups and a blender. But I can do them custom for each of my boys and myself. I add lemon to mine, but the boys hate it, so we are all happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment