See those specks of black in there, that's real vanilla and it makes these treats the best you will EVER have!!!!
What you need:
9 cups Rice Krispie cereal
16oz bag of miniature marshmallows
1 2/3 sticks of salted butter
1/3 cup butter for buttering pan
1/2 vanilla bean
1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt
1. Put cereal in a large bowl.
2. Butter 13x9in pan
2. Heat 1 2/3 cup butter over low heat, scrape vanilla bean into butter and add salt.
3. Once butter has melted, add marshmallows and stir until smooth.
4. Pour over cereal and stir until well mixed.
5. Pour into pan, smooth, let cool, cut and ENJOY!!!!