For Jalapeño Margaritas!
What you need:
3 glass jars with lids
12 oz. jar of sliced jalapeños
1. I used the emulsion blender on the jar of jalapeños with jalapeño juice to break them up and release heat.
2. Juice about 8-10 limes. Don't be lazy here!!! Fresh is best and it's totally worth it!
3. Depending on your measure of sweetness, half the jar to a full jar of sugar (half was good for me, but you do you!)
4. Add it all to a pot, plus 1/2 - 1 jalapeño jar of water (depends on how much lime juice you squeezed). Bring this to a rolling boil for 3-5 minutes. Then turn off heat and let cool.
5. Divide into jars. This is good for 1 week in fridge and 6 months frozen.