Wednesday, May 12, 2010

THE BEST WRAP... EVER!!!!
















Ingredients:
Whole Wheat Wraps
Fresh Sliced Avocado
Fresh diced Tomatoes
Kalamata Olives
Hummus
Thin Sliced Aged Swiss
Grilled Chicken (mine is lemon pepper chicken)
Drizzle of Spicy Oil
Panini Grill or a George Foreman


Step 1 - Cook and slice your chicken.
I marinate mine for about 5 minutes in Lemon Pepper and olive oil. Then I grill them on my stove top grill.
Lemon pepper is a spice which is made by mixing lemon zest with pepper.

Step 2 - Lay out a wrap

Step 3 - Lay down your cheese, then your chicken, then your avocado, tomatoes, olives and a dollop of hummus (spread it out)

Step 4 - Drizzle Spicy Oil over all of it

Step 5 - Wrap it up.
This is an art. My husband makes me do it, he just makes a mess!!! I really just lay one side over all of it, then scoop and tuck it under all the ingredients, fold the sides in and roll it up!

Step 6 - Put it in your panini grill until it is nice and golden. Slice it in half and enjoy!!!!!!!

Let me tell you, this is SOOOO addictive! We have been eating it a lot lately! It is really delicious and you can change out ingredients to fit you and your family.
If you are a vegetarian, you could sub grilled tofu for the chicken. The options are endless.
But this particular one is my ALL TIME favorite!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment