These are so freaking good... and I warn you... addictive!
I like them spicy, but you can play with the spices to fit your taste.
What you need:
1lb of nuts (I like pecans, they are the best in this recipe, but you can use what you want. The photo is a mix of pecans, almonds and hazelnuts)
1 egg white
1 1/2 tsp of sea salt
3/4 cup of sugar in the raw (or honey if you want more paleo-ish)
2 tsp of cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
6 Tbsp of melted and cooled butter
1. Preheat your oven to 325F
2. Beat egg whites and salt until they are foamy
3. Add sugar, cayenne & cinnamon
4. Fold in pecans and butter
5. Spread evenly on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
6. Bake for 40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes
7. Remove from oven, toss and separate and let them cool until they are crunchy.
Serve and Enjoy!!!!