Wednesday, June 9, 2010

MY MANGO SALSA

This recipe is really a mix match of about 4 recipes I found online.
I just pick and chose my favorite things out of the recipes and mixed it all together!

This salsa is great as a dip with tortilla chips or served with grilled shrimp, halibut or chicken.
Any way you eat it, it is GOOD!!!!


What you need:
1 diced ripe mango
2 TBSP diced red pepper
2 TBSP diced red onion
2 tsp fresh diced jalapeno (more if you want more heat)
1/2 cup diced fresh pineapple
Juice of 1 lime
optional - salt and red pepper to taste

Mix all the ingredients and serve!!!

Just remember: this is the recipe the I like it. Feel free to add more onions if you love them or more jalapeno's if you want the heat it up. Just taste it and make your measurements.
Sometimes its hard for me to put exact measurements on things because I really do a dash of this or a bit more of that... you know! 

1 comment: