What you need:
1. Start a pot with water and a punch of salt.
2. In a medium saucepan add about 2 Tbsp of olive oil and sprinkle with red pepper. (use as little or as much as you want)
3. Add cubed smoked pancetta or bacon cut into small pieces.
4. When the pancetta browns, add diced onions. Let the onions blond.
5. Turn heat to low and add the panna and salt to taste. Take it off the heat.
6. Add pasta to boiling water. ( I like penne or larger)
7. Drain pasta and add to sauce in the sauce pan. Add a drizzle of fresh olive oil and mix it up well.
8. Spoon into pasta bowl, top with Parmesan and olive oil and serve.