Tuesday, December 29, 2009

INSPIRED TO COOK!

Okay... well obviously, me and every other foodie out there, was totally inspired by the movie Julie & Julia! Not only that, but about a year or so ago I tried out for The Next Food Network Star and obviously didn't get picked. But they loved my idea and said I needed a blog and a cooking class... so, I decided what better than a test kitchen! Hopefully I will have videos to share along the way too! I really want to be able to get into some kitchens and have some family secret recipes to share! And I have a lot of my own to share too and would love to test some of yours!

Send me your recipes, send me links, tell me what new books you have bought and what recipes you want tested... I will test them! Or if you know someone that has AMAZING family recipes, have them comment on here and I will contact them about doing a spot on the blog!

I love trying new recipes, but more than that I love sharing really good ones!
Let me be your test kitchen!

Okay foodies!!!! Lets start testing!

No comments:

Post a Comment