What you need:
Handful of Fresh Sage leaves
handful of Fresh Rosemary
2 large garlic cloves or 4 small ones
Coarse sea salt
Pork or beef ribs separated
1. Put your ribs in a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and rub down with a small amount of salt. Set aside
2. In a chopper put your sage, rosemary, 2 garlic cloves, pinch of coarse sea salt and a drizzle of olive oil. Grind it all together.
3. Lay out a piece of foil. Rub your herb mix on each piece of rib, front and back and set it on the foil.
4. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt and put it back in the bowl. Add excess herbs and drizzle with olive oil. Mix all pieces by hand.
5. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
6. Heat grill and grill them nice & crispy. Serve and enjoy!!!!